Action Medical Sundries Limited (ActionMedical, we or us) uses information from our interactions with you and othercustomers and from certain third parties, to help us achieve our goal ofproviding the highest quality products and services.
If you have any privacy questions orconcerns, or if you have any enquires as to the personal information you havegiven us, you may contact Action Medical at any time. For details on how tocontact us, please see “Contact Information”.
2. Who is in charge of the protection ofyour information
Action Medical Sundries Limited (ActionMedical, we or us) determine the purposes and means of the processing of yourdata.
3. What personal data is collected?
All our activities are based on stringentethical principles and legal requirements, and we are committed to protect theprivacy of all visitors to our websites and users of our (mobile) applications.For this reason, the way in which we collect and store information is dependenton how our website and related services are used.
3.1 Data collected through your interactionwith us
Various technologies may be used on ourwebsites and our (mobile) applications in order to improve them, make them moreuser-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data beingcollected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. Examples ofsuch technologies are cookies, flash cookies and web analytics.
3.1.1 Click-stream data
When you visit one of our websites, data issent from your browser to our server. This data makes it possible to optimiseour services and improve your experience on our websites and apps. The data isautomatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on our behalf.
We may collect information about yourcomputer for system administration and to report aggregate information forinternal marketing analysis purposes. This is statistical data about our users'browsing actions and patterns.
In particular, this data may include thefollowing:
• the visitor’s IP address,
• the date and time of thevisit,
• the referral URL (the sitefrom which the visitor has been referred),
• the pages visited on ourwebsite,
• Information about thebrowser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
3.2 Data provided by you
Besides the data collected by automatedmeans, we also process data which you have provided to us. This includes, butis not limited to:
• personal data thatidentifies you as an individual, namely, your contact information, includingyour first and last name, billing or delivery address, date of birth, telephonenumber, fax number, email address, credit and debit card information. If you provideany personal data of another person, please make sure that you have the rightto share that information with us,
• information provided at thetime of registering to become a member of a Action Medical.
• information provided whenyou create a Wish List or your own design,
• information you provide whenyou enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Action Medical,
• information you provide tous via third parties such as Facebook,
• information that you uploadto or share through our site by using our services,
• if you have created anonline profile, the preferences and interests stored in this profile (pleasesee below for further information concerning the profiles),
• if you contact us, we maykeep a record of that correspondence,
• if you contact us to reporta problem with our site or for technical or customer support, we may keep arecord of that correspondence or conversation.
We may also ask you to complete surveysthat we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
4. How is the collected data used?
We may use information held about you inthe following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the mosteffective manner for you and for your computer,
• for purposes relating to your order; e.g., to notify you regardingthe status of your order or delivery, to fulfil your requests, such asresponding to a question regarding our products, to help you locate a storenear you, fulfil your order, process your payment card, and/or to provide youwith customer service. We may use your data to assess your creditworthiness,for which we may use third parties,
• to verify your identity and to respond to any query you may raisewith us, and to process your request and provide you with the best servicepossible,
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts enteredinto between you and us,
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service,when you choose to do so,
• to notify you about changes to our services, changes to our terms,conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
• to provide you with the benefits and services as a member of ActionMedical eShop
• to administer and maintain our records,
• to manage your membership of Action Medical eShop
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our sitewhen you choose to do so,
• to store any Wish List you may create and to allow you to shareyour Wish List with others,
• to design your own jewellery and to save those designs,
• allow you to send emails to others through our "send to afriend" type functionality,
• allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similarpromotions and to administer such activities. Some of these activities haveadditional rules, which could contain, additional information about how we useand disclose your PI,
• customize content for you on our websites and provide you withcustomized offers
• prevent or detect any misuse or fraud,
• With your explicit consent, we may contact you via the contactdetails provided by you (e.g. per regular mail, email, SMS, telephone or anyother electronic means) for marketing, advertising and opinion researchpurposes. For example, this includes information related to Action Medical products,e-commerce activities, special offers, and promotions as well as information onlocal store openings, local store activities. In order to be able to contactyou with information which is of special interest for you, your overallinteraction with Action Medical (such as, but not limited to, your shoppingbehaviour in e-shops, in Action Medical physical stores, your use of loyaltyprogrammes, your ratings and reviews of products, your contact history with ourcustomer service, your newsletter clicks/ opening results, your surfingbehaviour (web tracking), the newsletter types you are subscribed to, yourparticipation in promotions or events, your interactions with and use of mobileapplications), will be combined analysed and used. We may use your personaldata for marketing, advertising and opinion research purposes. In section 6 youwill find information on your rights, e.g. on how to withdraw your consent orcorrect your personal details
The period of use of the personal datasupplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may be unlimited.
5. Disclosure of information
We may use service providers and dataprocessors working on behalf of Action Medical. The services may includehosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services,delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and addresscheck, etc. These third parties are granted access to such personal data theyrequire in order to be able to carry out the particular service. The serviceproviders and data processors are contractually obliged to treat suchinformation in the strictest confidence. They are contractually not allowed touse the data in any other way than required. The necessary steps are taken toensure that our service providers, and the processors working on behalf ofAction Medical, protect confidentiality of your data.
There may be occasions on which we disclosenon-personal data to our partners in an anonymous form. Such non-personal datamay include information about the number of visitors to a website or a (mobile)application during a certain period of time.
Please note that any information you postor disclose through your interaction with Action Medical (for example personaldata contained in the photos, stories, comments and videos that you submit)will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Siteand to the general public.
We may disclose your information to the extentthat we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order tocomply with any legal obligation or the directions of the Court or any otherbody of competent jurisdiction, or in order to enforce or apply our PrivacyPolicy and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety ofAction Medical, our employees, our customers, or others. This includesexchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposesof fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Your rights
If you provide us with personal data viaour websites or other channels, this is done on an entirely voluntary basis. Ifyou choose not to provide requested information, various customer benefits maynot be available. In certain cases, only those people that have submitted thenecessary personal data to us are able to order products, use certain servicesand in other ways avail themselves of the activities and offers available onour website and (mobile) application. We provide various options, depending onthe exact circumstances, in order to help you retain control over your data.These options may include displaying and editing your data online. It may alsobe possible to unsubscribe from services or delete user accounts or to receiveinformation about the data held.
Our site may, from time to time, containlinks to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If youfollow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites havetheir own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility orliability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit anypersonal data to these websites.
6.1 Right to object and unsubscribe
Emails that Action Medical sends to youthat for instance contain a newsletter or marketing content include the optionto unsubscribe to the receipt of such emails by following the relevantinstructions in the respective email. If you do not wish to receive any emailsfrom us, you can simply click on this unsubscribe hyperlink and we will stopsending you emails in future.
If you are not interested in anyinformation about your behaviour at our website or (mobile) application beingcollected and assessed, you can opt-out of the gathering of the web analyticsdata as described below in subsection 11.
If you wish to withdraw your consent toreceiving promotional information and offers in general, including by regularmail, email, per SMS, by telephone or by any other electronic means, you may doso at any time by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “dataprotection”, or sending an email. In case we have any doubt about youridentity, we may ask you to identify yourself (e.g. by sending a copy of yourpassport ID). Other than regular costs for communication, this is free ofcharge.
With regard to other types of messages youmay receive, such as maintenance announcements or administrationalnotifications, receipt of such messages can only be terminated by deleting youraccount, as such messages are a mandatory part of user accounts and the relateduse of our websites and (mobile) applications. You can have your accountdeleted by writing an email to email@example.com.
6.2 Right to request information
You are entitled to get access to yourpersonal data. By writing to us (at the address stated below), you may requestdetails of the information which we hold about you and the purposes for whichit is being held. We will provide thisinformation within 40 days from your request, subject to any routine processingcontinuing between that time and the time of response. You may be charged areasonable fee (as permitted by the applicable data processing law) for thisinformation.
6.3 Right to request correction
You have the right to request correction,supplementing, deleting or blocking of the personal data stored about you.Within four weeks of receipt of the request, we will notify you as to whetherand, if so, to what extent, we will comply with your request. If, for anyreason we do not comply with your request, we will provide you with the reasonsfor this.
7. Security of the information and dataintegrity
We take appropriate technical andorganisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawfuldestruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, inparticular where the processing involves the transmission of data over anetwork, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
Action Medical uses third party dataprocessors in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data.Any third party data processors engaged by Action Medical will only undertakeprocessing of your personal data in accordance with Action Medical’sinstructions and will be contractually obliged to adhere to strict securityprocedures when handling your personal data.
7.1 Keeping information secure
Where we have provided you with (or where youhave chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site,you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not toshare a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, transmission of informationvia the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best toprotect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your datatransmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we havereceived your information, we will use strict procedures and security featuresto try to prevent unauthorized access.
7.2 Access to your personal details
Action Medical eShop:
You can access and change your personaldetails by logging on to your account on actionmedicaleShop.com. You can clickon the “My Profile” button and you will get access to your personal details.
If any of the information that you haveprovided us with changes, e.g. if you change your email address or othercontact details, or if you wish to cancel your registration with us, please letus know by editing your details on the "My profile" page or writingan email to us using this link.
If you have any questions, please feel freeto contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Action Medical eStore:
Room 810 Vanta Industrial Centre, 21-33 TaiLin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
8. Social Networks
Our website and (mobile) applications provideyou with Social Plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose tointeract with a social network, your activity on our website or via our(mobile) applications will also be made available to social networks such asFacebook and Twitter.
If you have logged in to one of thesesocial network sites during your visit to one of our websites or (mobile)applications, the social network site might add this information to yourprofile. If you are interacting with one of the Social Plug-ins, this informationwill be transferred to the social network site. In case you do not wish such adata transfer, please log out of your social network site before entering oneof our websites or (mobile) applications.
We cannot influence this data collectionand data transfer via the Social Plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies ofthose social networks for detailed information about the collection andtransfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achievesatisfactory privacy settings.
In addition, to improve your user and brandexperience, your data may be passed to a third party (eg Facebook) forprocessing in accordance with data protection and privacy regulations.
Google +: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
9. Geolocation Services
We offer location-enabled services withinsome of our (mobile) applications, such as Google Maps and Bing Maps. If youuse those (mobile) applications, they may receive information about your actuallocation (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that canbe used to approximate a location. You can generally enable or disable yourlocation services in your device or browser settings.
10. Web analytics by adobe
This further means that when visiting ourwebsite or (mobile) application, the web analytics data described above inchapter 2 – including the “click-stream data”, the data from “web beacons andtracking links” and information stored in adobe’s cookies – will be sent toadobe for analysis for and on behalf of Action Medical. Please note that if youhave created an online profile at our website or (mobile) application, and ifyou are logged in to this profile, a unique number identifying this profile isalso being sent to Adobe in order to be able to match the web analytics data tothis profile.
11. Re-targeting Technologies
Our website and (mobile) application usere-targeting technologies. This enables us to advertise directly to ourvisitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products, from ourpartners’ websites. We believe that the display of a personalized,interest-based advertising is more interesting for our customers thanadvertising that does not have any personal connection.
We also work with other companies who usetracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. Thesecompanies may collect information about your visits to our websites or (mobile)applications and your interaction with our communications, includingadvertising.
12. Contact Information
Write an email email@example.com toour Customer Service
Or call Customer Service at +(852) 26139962
13. Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to our privacypolicy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, may benotified to you by e-mail.
Last updated: Aug 2020